Having trouble coming up with ideas for adding content to your sign shop website or print shop website?
Here’s a few ideas to steal.
1) What your sign says about your business
Article highlighting things like burned out bulbs, vinyl signs with fading colors, poor design, or simply non-existent signage. Really drive home how negatively they affect the perception of your business.
2) How one small business found new customers with (shirts or signs)
Case study on the results of one of your customers.
Here’s an outline.
- Short intro that sums the whole case study in 3-4 sentences
- What was the main problem for your customer?
- What were your customers nervous/worried about initially?
- How specifically did you solve their problem?
- What results did they receive by solving the problem?
- Testimonial from customer
- Call to action to contact you
3) The custom shirt (or sign) checklist
One pager that covers:
- What questions to ask yourself and your vendor when buying signs or shirts.
- Artwork guidelines and how to properly prepare files
- Any other details how to create a successful order with your company
4) 7 strategies for bringing in more foot traffic
Quick tips on how to draw more customers into a restaurant or retail shop. Include a handful of non-signage strategies like advertising, social media, hosting events. But make sure you include really strong paragraphs about the benefits of a-frames for sidewalks, pylon signs for visibility, and interior signs or graphics as a way to create an inviting ambiance.
5) 5 examples of great (signs or shirts)
Showcase a couple different design styles of the work that you do. Add a short write up on why each style is effective.